Online Insurance for Kiwis
If you are a New Zealander, and want to buy personal risk insurance online and save, this site is for you.
Buy at special online rates only available on this site:
- which pays a lump sum on death or terminal illness. Cover that mortgage, other debts and provide for the family. Calculate how much you need and its cost - click here
- which pays a lump-sum if death is a result of an accident. This benefit may be attractive to younger people for whom death by illness is less likely. Calculate how much cover you need and its cost - click here
Critical Illness Insurance
- which pays a lump sum if you have a major illness such as cancer, stroke, heart attack or coronary bypass. Calculate how much cover you need and its cost - click here
Total Permanent Disablement Insurance
- which pays a lump sum if you are permanently disabled. Calculate how much cover you need and its cost - click here
Income Protection Insurance
- provides an ongoing monthly income, if you can not work due to an illness or accident. Calculate how much cover you need and its cost - click here
Buying your personal insurance through NZLife helps reduce carbon emissions and our overhead costs. These savings are passed on to you. All quotes provided via this site are discounted by a minimum of 12.5% plus further savings for two applicants.
If you have existing policies, compare the costs, you could save considerable $. See Compare Costs.
Sovereign Assurance, the largest Personal Risk Insurance company in New Zealand provides this insurance. No payment is required now or until your policy is in force. Sovereign also provide a "15 day free-look" and you may cancel at any time.
Security and Privacy: No information is stored on this site to ensure security of your personal information.